CARD PAYMENTS ON OUR WEBSITE ARE 100% SECURE
“Robert Fripp’s MyMerch Studio” is a trading name of MyMerch Studio Ltd. Our website uses SSL Security Certificates to protect your privacy.
It is our policy to respect the privacy of all of our site visitors and customers, we will never pass personal details to third parties and will use it only to process your order. If you opt out of receiving marketing info, we will respect that too.
What information do we collect?
- If you visit our site and don’t place an order, then we’ll never know who you are. We don’t collect personal data from general site visitors. All we will know is that you visited the site, where you found us and which pages and products you looked at while you were here. This is tracked via our Google Analytics account. We don’t need to know your name, address or contact details.
- If you do place an order, we do need to know your name, e-mail address, home address and credit/debit card details. This allows us to process and fulfil your order and contact you if we encounter any problems with your order.
How do we use your information?
- Your personal data is used only to process your order. We use PayPal, one of the world’s most popular secure online payments providers, to process credit card transactions. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- We will not share your personal details with any third parties and have taken all steps necessary to ensure your online privacy and security is maintained at all times.
- We will not add your details to a marketing database.
- Your details will be kept on file indefinitely for audit purposes. You may request for us to share or delete your personal details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who do we share your information with?
- In order to process your order, we need to share your data with trusted and approved suppliers – payment processors (Square, PayPal) and delivery partners (Royal Mail and selected parcel carriers).
What are Cookies?
- Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer.
- They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer.
- This allows the server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user, or the page itself can contain some script which is aware of the data in the cookie and so is able to carry information from one visit to the website (or related site) to the next.
PAYMENT CARD INFORMATION AND PROTECTION
We do not have access to share, write down or otherwise view your payment card details. In order to further protect your data, it is our policy to:
- Restrict administrative access to authorised and named personnel
- Control and regularly change the passwords used to access the site by the named personnel
- Protect our website with sufficient Security Certificates and Anti-Virus and Anti-Hacking software
Every effort has been made to ensure accessibility to MyMerch Studio Ltd at all times. If you require any information that you cannot obtain for our website, please contact us.
The contents of these pages (including pictures, designs, logos, photographs, text written and other materials) are the copyright of MyMerch Studio Ltd, or its content and technology providers, design agencies or their respective owners. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The copying, modification, distribution, reproduction, or incorporation into any other work of part or all of the material available on this website in any form is prohibited save that you may:
- Copy, print or download extracts of the material on this website for the sole purpose of using this website or placing an order with MyMerch Studio Ltd.
- Copy print or download the material on this site for the purpose of sending to individual third parties for their personal information provided that you acknowledge us as the source of the material and that you inform the third party that these conditions apply to them and that they must comply with them.
All work in the products sold of is the sole copyright of the respective artists and license holders. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.